HOW TO MEASURE YOUR DOG FOR A WIGGLELESS®
GIRTH and TORSO measurements are necessary
to ensure the best fit for your dog.
1. GIRTH – Use a soft measuring tape to measure circumference (distance around) widest part of dogs chest, behind front legs. GIRTH measurement determines size of brace to order. Measurement should be comfortably snug but not too tight.
Small sizes have approximately 3” of adjustability in the girth.
Medium and Large sizes have approximately 5” of adjustability in the girth.
2. TORSO – Measure from the center of the dogs shoulder blades along spine to HIP CREASE (front of upper thigh). This measurement helps determine the length of brace needed when ordering. Small, Medium and Large Sizes come in 2 lengths to choose from. XX Small and X Small come in one length only.
Helpful Directions & Information
- WiggleLess® Dog back Brace does not go all the way to the tail on most dogs.
- WiggleLess® should be comfortably snug, not too tight.
- Dogs must be comfortable with all movements: walking, sitting, resting.
- It should not prevent dogs from “doing their business.”
- If you are unsure of the correct size to order please contact us so we can best assist you.
Does Your Dog Have A Broad Chest And Narrow Waist?
Click Here for More Information