Baby June reports:
Responsible dog owners care about the health and well being of us dogs. They love us. They consider us part of the family. When we are happy they are happy! They don’t always know what’s going on in our adorable heads but they can observe our behaviors—some of which indicate serious illness. Be aware of the signs we give you. Take us to the vet immediately! Help us.We need you to understand.
1.Vomiting and Diarrhea
2. Otitis (Ear infections)
3. Dermatitis in dogs and cats
4. Cruciate ligament rupture in dogs
5. Conjunctivitis and other eye conditions
8. Foreign body obstruction
9. Bladder infections and stones in dogs
10. Patellar Luxation in dogs and cats
Read more about the top ten dog illnesses and see what you can do about it if you observe us dogs showing any of these signs.